The Emerald Difference
NOURISH AND ACTIVATE YOUR ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM. BEYOND CBD.
Supporting the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is vital for optimal health and wellness. A robust ECS helps to restore balance to the mind and body when it gets too far off center, due to poor diet, stress, lack of sleep, environmental toxins, insufficient exercise, and other lifestyle factors.
Our multi-pronged approach to nourishing and activating your ECS offers the most comprehensive ECS support on the market today.
Essential omega fatty acids are the nutritional building blocks for the ECS. They are essential to the creation of endocannabinoids, which our body intuitively produces on demand when we need them most.
We created the ONLY omega supplement on the market designed specifically to support the healthful production of endocannabinoids.
To boost and activate the system during times of depletion, stress, illness or injury when we could use some extra support, our Scientific Advisory Board created Phytocann® Complex – our proprietary, science-backed blend of botanical extracts that activates the ECS better than cannabis derivatives like CBD or THC, either alone or in combination.
Serving as the foundation of our Endo PhytoCann® product line, this cannabis-free phytocannabinoid blend features clove, Szechuan pepper, ginger, Echinacea, peony and magnolia in the precise potencies and ratios to offer synergistic, full-spectrum support for your endocannabinoid system.
1. Clove Flower Oil
2. Paeonia Root Powder
3. Echinacea Powder Extract
4. Ginger Root Powder
5. Magnolia Bark Powder
6. Zanthoxylum Fruit Extract
Our Multi-Pronged Approach
Our products work synergistically offering the most comprehensive approach to supporting your ECS by:
- Supporting your ECS with phytocannabinoids — naturally occurring compounds found in a variety of plants (not just cannabis)
- Feeding your ECS with the raw materials it needs to produce endocannabinoids – what you produce naturally in your body
- Supporting your body’s production of receptor sites — increasing ECS activation
- Regulating the breakdown of endocannabinoids to retain and prolong their use in the body.